9 Karoom Avenue, St Ives
Timeless elegance with modern-day appeal
This exclusive cul-de-sac setting rarely offers such a premium buying opportunity combining a generous landholding, immaculate interiors, and powerful future potential.
Positioned walking distance to the heart of St Ives, this classic double brick residence is presented in solid and comfortable order and is now being offered to the market for the first time in over 55 years. It holds many options for its new purchaser with scope to simply move in and enjoy, renovate to suit your requirements, or completely rebuild or develop the site (STCA) and take full advantage of its blue-ribbon address.
- Occupying a level 989sqm land parcel with a wide 30m frontage
- A flowing single level layout with lounge, dining and casual areas
- Four double sized bedrooms include a study/4th bedroom
- A well-appointed modern kitchen that overlooks the backyard
- Covered entertainment spaces and a large in-ground swimming pool
- Spacious front and rear gardens feature deep level lawns
- Double lock-up garage, ducted air-conditioning, and lots of storage
- Walking distance to North St Ives School, Masada College, and Synagogue
RECORD STREET PRICE* SEPTEMBER 2020
* Based on block size / price per sq mtr